Depending on the type of help you need, call your securities regulatory authority or the SEDI Technical Service Desk.
For example, if you have filing or compliance-related questions regarding SEDI or NI 55-102, such as
- how to use SEDI to report your insider transactions
- what information you need to enter on SEDI
- who must register to use SEDI
- when must you report transactions
contact your securities regulatory authority (see Appendix A).
Or, if you are having technical problems using SEDI, such as
- seeing error messages on the screen
- forgetting your password and/or access key
- needing your access key or password reset
- having printing problems
contact the SEDI Technical Service Desk toll-free at 1-800-219-5381 for assistance in English or French.
If you have questions relating to the substantive legal insider reporting requirements in NI 55104 you should seek legal advice.