CSA Staff Notice 55-316 Questions and Answers on Insider Reporting and SEDI
1. General
Section 1.3

Who Do I Call For Help With SEDI?

Depending on the type of help you need, call your securities regulatory authority or the SEDI Technical Service Desk.

For example, if you have filing or compliance-related questions regarding SEDI or NI 55-102, such as

  • how to use SEDI to report your insider transactions
  • what information you need to enter on SEDI
  • who must register to use SEDI
  • when must you report transactions

contact your securities regulatory authority (see Appendix A).

Or, if you are having technical problems using SEDI, such as

  • seeing error messages on the screen
  • forgetting your password and/or access key
  • needing your access key or password reset
  • having printing problems

contact the SEDI Technical Service Desk toll-free at 1-800-219-5381 for assistance in English or French.

If you have questions relating to the substantive legal insider reporting requirements in NI 55104 you should seek legal advice.