CSA Staff Notice 55-316 Questions and Answers on Insider Reporting and SEDI
2 Registration
2.1 General
Section 2.1.6

When Should I register as an Issuer Representative?

You should register as an issuer representative if you will only be filing an issuer profile supplement for one issuer and any subsequent issuer reports for that one issuer. If you are filing for more than one issuer, you should register as an agent (see question 2.1.7), not as an issuer representative.