CSA Staff Notice 55-316 Questions and Answers on Insider Reporting and SEDI
2 Registration
2.1 General
Section 2.1.7

When Should I Register as an Agent?

You should register as an agent when you will be filing:

  • insider information for one or several reporting insiders other than yourself
  • issuer information for more than one issuer
  • insider and issuer information for yourself, several reporting insiders and an issuer.

Please see section 2.2 Agents.