Taking too long? Close loading screen.
CSA Staff Notice 55-316 Questions and Answers on Insider Reporting and SEDI
4 Insider Information
4.5 Reporting Transactions
Section 4.5.8

For What Issuer Events Do I Need To Report Changes In My Securities Holdings?

You need to report changes in your holdings in securities of a reporting issuer resulting from such events as a stock dividend, stock split, consolidation, amalgamation, reorganization or other similar event that affects all holdings of a class of securities of an issuer in the same manner, on a per share basis.