CSA Staff Notice 55-316 Questions and Answers on Insider Reporting and SEDI
2 Registration
2.2 Agents
Section 2.2.4

Can I register as an insider, an issuer representative and an agent?

Generally, yes. However, you must select the category that best suits your activity. For example, if you are a reporting insider and you will only be filing insider reports for yourself, you should register as an “insider”.

If you fulfill multiple roles, you must register as an agent. For example, you would register as an agent if you will be filing:

  • insider information for one or more reporting insiders other than yourself
  • issuer information for more than one issuer
  • insider and issuer information for yourself, several insiders and an issuer

Please see questions 2.1.4 to 2.1.7.