1. cash, term deposits and, if not included in the statement of investment portfolio, short term debt instruments.
3. accounts receivable relating to securities issued.
4. accounts receivable relating to portfolio assets sold.
5. accounts receivable relating to margin paid or deposited on futures or forward contracts.
6. amounts receivable or payable in respect of derivatives transactions, including premiums or discounts received or paid.
7. deposits with brokers for portfolio securities sold short.
8. accrued expenses.
9. accrued incentive arrangements or performance compensation.
10. portfolio securities sold short.
11. liabilities for securities redeemed.
12. liabilities for portfolio assets purchased.
13. income tax payable.
14. total equity or net assets attributable to securityholders and, if applicable, for each class or series.