The statement of comprehensive income of an investment fund must disclose the following information as separate line items:
1. dividend revenue.
2. interest revenue.
3. income from derivatives.
4. revenue from securities lending.
5. management fees, excluding incentive or performance fees.
6. incentive or performance fees.
7. audit fees.
8. directors’ or trustees’ fees.
8.1 independent review committee fees.
9. custodial fees.
10. legal fees.
10.1 commissions and other portfolio transaction costs.
11. securityholder reporting costs.
14. income tax.
16. realized gains or losses.
17. unrealized gains or losses.
17.1 if recognized as an expense, distributions, showing separately the amount distributed out of net investment income and out of realized gains on portfolio assets sold.
18. increase or decrease in total equity from operations, or in net assets attributable to securityholders from operations, excluding distributions, and, if applicable, for each class or series.
19. increase or decrease in total equity from operations per security, or in net assets attributable to securityholders from operations, excluding distributions, per security or, if applicable, per security of each class or series.