The statement of changes in financial position of an investment fund must disclose, for each class or series, the following as separate line items:
1. total equity or net assets attributable to securityholders at the beginning of the period.
3. proceeds from the issuance of securities of the investment fund.
4. aggregate amounts paid on redemption of securities of the investment fund.
5. securities issued on reinvestment of distributions.
6. if not recognized as an expense, distributions, showing separately the amount distributed out of net investment income and out of realized gains on portfolio assets sold.
6.1 return of capital
7. total equity or net assets attributable to securityholders at the end of the period.