1. the basis for determining current value and cost of portfolio assets and, if a method of determining cost other than by reference to the average cost of the portfolio assets is used, the method used.
1.1 for financial years beginning on or after January 1, 2014, the basis for classifying the investment fund’s outstanding securities, or each class or series of outstanding securities, as either equity instruments or financial liabilities.
2. if the investment fund has outstanding more than one class or series of securities ranking equally against its net assets, but differing in other respects,
(a) the number of authorized securities of each class or series;
(b) the number of securities of each class or series that have been issued and are outstanding;
(c) the differences between the classes or series, including differences in sales charges, and management fees;
(d) the method used to allocate income and expenses, and realized and unrealized capital gains and losses, to each class;
(e) the fee arrangements for any class-level expenses paid to affiliates; and
3. to the extent the amount is ascertainable, the portion of the total client brokerage commissions, as defined in National Instrument 23-102 – Use of Client Brokerage Commissions, paid or payable to dealers by the investment fund for the provision of goods or services by the dealers or third parties, other than order execution.
5. the net asset value per security as at the date of the financial statements compared to the total equity per security or net assets attributable to securityholders per security as shown on the statement of financial position, and an explanation of each of the differences between these amounts.
(2) If not disclosed elsewhere in the financial statements, an investment fund that borrows money must, in a note to the financial statements, disclose the minimum and maximum amount borrowed during the period to which the financial statements or management report of fund performance pertain.
(3) For financial years beginning on or after January 1, 2014, the notes to the financial statements must disclose
(b) in the case of interim financial reports, an unreserved statement of compliance with International Accounting Standard 34 Interim Financial Reporting.