Lexata is an intelligent securities law research system. It uses sophisticated computing techniques – particularly natural language processing – to find the most relevant rules when a user searches the database.
Lexata helps in-house and external counsel find answers to securities law questions quickly, using google-like searches, with no research training required. With Lexata’s technology,
- in-house counsel can answer more questions for themselves; their consultations with external counsel will be less expensive, focusing more on analysis and strategy and less on rule-finding; and
- external counsel can advise on securities laws more efficiently, with less tedium and a greater ability to predict the costs of research.
Lexata’s database and search algorighms are being built and refined; the prototype topics are
- insider reporting and early warning reporting;
- financial statements required for public offerings;
- investment fund compliance; and
- annual shareholders’ meetings.
We welcome your feedback. What topics and and features are most important to you?