Lexata note as of November 9, 2020: Below is a BETA version of the AGM calculator for OBCA companies for preliminary customer testing.
This testing version of Lexata’s AGM Calculator makes the following assumptions:
- The company’s year end is Dec 31.
- There is no proxy contest or dissident information circular.
- The company is an “offering corporation” under the OBCA.
- The company is not a venture issuer.
- The record date for voting at the meeting is the same as the record date for notice of the meeting.
- There is no adjournment of the AGM.
- The company has completed at least one full fiscal year post-IPO.
- The company is not a credit support issuer.
- The company is not an exchangeable securty issuer.
2021 Statutory Holidays
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Family Day (February 15 in Ontario)
- Good Friday (April 2)
- Victoria Day (May 24)
- Canada Day (July 1)
- Civic Holiday (August 2)
- Labour Day (September 6)
- Thanksgiving Day (October 11)
- Christmas Day substitute (December 27)
- Boxing Day substitute (December 28)